Great books have the capacity to change your life. And in this video, I’ll be sharing the top 20 spiritual books that helped me get through my challenging spiritual awakening with more joy and peace.
I’ve been getting a ton of emails from people who want to know what my top book recommendations are.
Now, what you may not know about me is that I’m a voracious reader so coming up with a list of top recommendations was no easy task.
But although I do read a lot, there have been some books that have quite literally saved my life, especially when I was going through some rough patches that are so common on the spiritual journey.
And in this video, I’ll share my top 20 books that I’ve curated just for you, to help you go through a spiritual awakening with more peace and ease.
Some of these books you’ve probably heard of, while others may come as a total surprise.
But one thing is certain:
I picked these books because of their capacity to help you through some tough periods in your awakening journey.
Who knows, maybe after reading these books, your spiritual awakening turns out to be a piece of cake compared to mine!
Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Here’s the audio version of this video:
Here are the links to the books I recommend in the video:
1. A New Earth, by Eckhart Tolle.
2. The Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield.
3. The Last Laugh, by Arjuna Ardagh.
4. The Anatomy of Spirit, by Caroline Myss.
5. The Surrender Experiment, by Michael Singer.
6. Change Me Prayers, by Tosha Silver.
7. The Untethered Soul, by Michael Singer.
8. The Way To Love, by Anthony De Mello.
9. Shaman, Healer, Sage, by Alberto Villoldo.
10. The Sacred Science, by Nick Polizzi.
11. Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life, by Wayne Dyer.
12. The Magic Shop, by James Doty.
13. Conversation With God, by Neale Donald Walsch.
14. Many Lives, Many Masters, by Brian Weiss.
15. Kundalini and The Chakras, by Genevieve Paulson.
16. Field of Love, by Martin Birrittella.
17. Buddha, by Deepak Chopra.
18. The Diving Bell And The Butterfly, by Jean-Dominique Bauby.
19. Night, by Elie Weisel.
20. Sacred Success, by Barbara Stanny.
NOW OVER TO YOU!
I wanna hear from you. Once you watch the video, let me know in the comments below:
Have you read any of the books on this list? If so, how did they help?
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on social media with your friends!
To submit a question for our weekly videos, add it below in the comments, with the hashtag #askchristina.
With deep love and gratitude;
IS YOUR HEART BLOCKED?
Did you know that many of life’s biggest challenges are caused by living with a blocked heart?
Take our 5-min Heart Quiz to find out if your heart is blocked, and you’ll get a ton of free and actionable tools to help you start opening your heart today.START THE HEART QUIZ
Loved the book list and I own 6 from it:
New Earth, Surrender Experiment, Untethered Soul, Celestine Prophesy, Change your thoughts, Conversations with God.
All the are ‘bibles’ for me and I return to them many times over the years – Surrender Experiment and New Earth being the most frequent – these changed my life and Michael Singer has to have impacted me the most (read the book 4 times and truly try to emcompass Surrendering into my life and then the wisdom of Ekhart in New Earth and The Power of Now.
I would add to my list:
A Stroke of Insight – Jill Bolte Taylor (read 3 times)
When Things Fall Apart – Pema Chodran
The Wisdom of No Escape – Pema Chodran
Life Lessons – Elisabeth Kulber Ross & David Kessler
Nothing Special – Living Zen – Charlotte Joko Beck
Soul Shifts – Barbara De Angeles
The Leap – Steven Taylor
The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
Presently trying to read A Course in Miracles and have read 4 other books relating to it – Living The Course in Miracles, Alan Cohen & Marianne Williamson – it is a heavy text.
I hope you enjoy one or two of my suggestions.
Love, peace and happiness
Ali Smith aka AliFreeBird